Here are 5 fun facts you never new about laminate floors..Enjoy!
- Pets can look animated while not actually moving anywhere as they try with all their might to have a little chat with the postman. This is a side effect of a laminate floor and should not be used as an excuse to purchase one. Although it is often advised to have a camcorder at hand to record the ensuing comical moment.
- If used in a bathroom, a laminate floor will expose the aiming ability of male members in the house hold. It is advised that you should keenly monitor the users of the bathroom at any given time as to draw up a relevant plan of action to help them improve there aim. As the male species loves to hit a target but a toilet bowl often seems too big of a target to hit, it may be worth drawing a water proof cross on the inside of a toilet basin as men often require a goal in everything they do and believing they’ve successfully hit the target will leave them feeling happy about their trip to the bathroom, whilst leaving less to mop up afterwards.
- If installed by your male partner, you will have hours of enjoyment watching him become irate as he struggles to join the planks together. However, you should keep such joy out of eyes sight as this will only bruise his ego, resulting in imminent sulking. It is often advised to gently guide him in the right directions by reading the fitting instruction that he has thrown to one side. However, you should do this in a subtle suggestive manner as telling him directly will only result in awakening his stubborn streak.
- Laminate floors have been known to attract women in high heels that love to dance. The knowledge that her heels will not damage your laminate floor, will leave you relaxed enough to accomplish your mission of making sure she has an amazing time and tells all her friends what an exceptional host you were.
- Chuck Norris once tried to fit a laminate floor but the laminate floor won!