Quick-Step Lagune Ship Deck laminate flooring is an exceptional and unique looking flooring choice for any home with multiple benefits like extra grip, extra water resistance and a guarantee that covers it for use in bathrooms!! However, it can be a little tricky to install compared to conventional laminate floors. That means it’s worth getting a heads up before you take the plunge and purchase the lagune ship deck..
Quick-Step have kindly made a video (below) showing the basics of the installation and I highly recommend you spend the next few minutes digesting it.
What’s in the video :
- How to start the installation
- How to join the last board and what tool to use
- Where to and how to fit the separate compression strip that comes with the flooring
- How to join two lengths of compression strips together correctly
- How to position each plank so it is given it’s maximum strength and validates the accompanying guarantee
You will not be disappointed with the Quick-Step Lagune Ship Deck and we’d love to here you experience of installing this laminate flooring. Your insight may help others so give us your thoughts in the comments section below. Happy fitting!© Copyright 2013 Wes, All rights Reserved. Written For: Fitmywoodfloor