An engineered wood floor can be a gorgeous addition to any home, but how is it made? Quick-Step have produced a complete video (below) showing the process from start to finish. Rarely will you see this in such detail and I highly recommend you go and roast up a nice cup of coffee, kick your shoes off and really digest this exceptional video..
Included in the video, you’ll learn about :
- How the wood is chosen
- How it is managed and sustained
- How it is treated and stored
- The constant and stringent quality testing throughout the production
- The full machining process
- The construction process
- The finished quality control process
- And finally the packaging and shipping process
Make no mistake, this is a comprehensive and enjoyable video that will fully educate you when choosing an engineered floor. Making an engineered flooring is a highly evolved technology and requires a vibrant infrastructure with dedicated people.
I hope you enjoy the video and please feel free to ask any questions or leave a comment in the section below.
© Copyright 2013 Wes, All rights Reserved. Written For: Fitmywoodfloor